Participation in the conference is by invitation only. Delegates will represent:
- all the ORs and OCTs (elected representatives and officials concerned),
- EU member states and their relevant national agencies (Ministers and officials concerned),
- the European Commission (Commissioners and officials concerned) and the European Parliament (Members concerned),
- certain Small Island Developing States (Ministers),
- relevant regional and international organisations, scientific institutions, and civil society, including at least one NGO for each OR and OCT, as far as possible.
Travel and Accommodation
Your flight and hotel bookings are organized centrally by the conference organising agency to secure the best possible rates. The conference organisers have booked hotels for all participants and made block bookings for most delegates to fly from Paris to Reunion and back. Some delegates (especially those from Africa, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean) will not have to transit via Paris.
Detailed information on the conditions for participation, including on hotels and travel arrangements will be available via the registration platform.
All carbon emissions resulting from the conference will be compensated through a locally implemented scheme in collaboration with the French Agency for Environment and Energy Management (ADEME).
Registration will soon open on this site. You will receive an email with your registration password. Should you have any questions, please contact the Conference Secretariat.